2015 Hair Trends
- Grow out your bob to the “long bob” aka the Lob with more bangs.
- Shag’s are getting longer with wavy layers. Get out those hot tools, i.e. curling irons and wands (available at Serenity).
- Spring hair colors are more natural hues. Or – go with richer browns, radiant reds and brilliant blonde. Pastel hair color is also in.
- Ombres are moving towards Sombres. Sombres will use blended, softer transitions to your lighter ends.
- Natural pastels for eye color
- Bronzed skin with light contouring.
- Vivid red lips with a little more gloss round out the new trends for women.
For men the hottest look for hair is a defined razor part with short sides and longer tops slicked back. This look is everywhere right now!
Please stop by Serenity Salon today or make an appointment with us via our online booking system. Come experience Serenity!